- Space Exploration 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 851 851 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 652 652 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 492 492 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 421 421 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 29 Is Linux really that secure, with only root password denying external access?
- 21 How does a simple construction keep a firing rocket on the ground?
- 19 Is SpaceX the only launch service provider who can attempt another launch the next day after a scrub?
- 18 What is the accuracy / uncertainty of Two Line Elements (TLEs)?
- 18 How many astronauts never got to fly in space in their astronaut career?
- 17 How accurately (maximum possible accuracy) can future satellite positions be predicted?
- 16 Why implement microcontroller in FPGA?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 13 '19