I'm a software engineer at SoundHound, and a former theoretical physicist.
You can email me at
email@example.com for matters which cannot be handled on the site. (I do not answer questions by email which could be posted on the site.)
- Stack Overflow 104.9k 104.9k 2020 gold badges210210 silver badges248248 bronze badges
- Physics♦ 68.1k 68.1k 2323 gold badges146146 silver badges260260 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 10.1k 10.1k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 7.5k 7.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 7.4k 7.4k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 495 How do I find the package that provides a file?
- 445 Shuffle an array with python, randomize array item order with python
- 432 Update Git submodule to latest commit on origin
- 249 What really allows airplanes to fly?
- 241 How do I pass a method as a parameter in Python
- 220 What are the use cases for different scoping constructs?
- 198 What's inside a proton?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
14 How can we contact more experts to grow our community? Dec 21 '11
12 Is data visualization off topic? Dec 8 '11
11 How appropriate are software package-specific questions? Nov 30 '11
9 Should we allow homework questions? Jan 25 '12
8 How many questions is too many questions? Feb 14 '12
8 How much editing is too much? Mar 3 '12
7 Are simple simulation questions on topic here? Dec 20 '11
3 What is our policy on ambiguous tags? Dec 6 '11