I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 8 years, 6 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '18 at 19:15
- Physics 39.6k 39.6k 103103 silver badges194194 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.8k 10.8k 1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.1k 3.1k 99 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1k 1k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 405 405 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 86 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 61 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 42 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 41 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 32 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 30 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 28 Why are differential equations for fields in physics of order two?
- View more network posts →