I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
Member for 7 years, 8 months
7 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '18 at 19:15
- Physics 37.4k 37.4k 9797 silver badges185185 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.7k 10.7k 1414 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.9k 2.9k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 983 983 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Chemistry 405 405 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 81 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 55 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 40 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 38 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 31 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 29 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- 27 Prove that negative absolute temperatures are actually hotter than positive absolute temperatures
- View more network posts →