Member for 9 years, 7 months
I am currently primarily active on http://www.physicsoverflow.org.
Some physics material I wrote:
- Physics 41.5k 41.5k 111111 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- Computational Science 11k 11k 1616 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 3.4k 3.4k 1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chemistry 415 415 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 90 Is time continuous or discrete?
- 69 Are W & Z bosons virtual or not?
- 45 Can the photoelectric effect be explained without photons?
- 43 Why is the partition function called ''partition function''?
- 33 How does string theory reduce to the standard model?
- 31 Why are differential equations for fields in physics of order two?
- 30 A dictionary of string - standard physics correspondences
- View more network posts →