BS Mechanical Engr.
CS Prof (4yr)
Numerous consulting jobs.
15 yr at http://www.pharsight.com
Published book on CS & several articles
4 kids, 2 grand
P.S. The picture is a Beta-prime distribution. It shows the program speedup factors you can get if you see a problem twice in 5, 4, 3, and 2 samples.
Member for 9 years, 1 month
3 profile views
Last seen Jun 26 '14 at 19:05
- Stack Overflow 38.6k 38.6k 1212 gold badges8585 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Physics 15.8k 15.8k 11 gold badge3535 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 12.6k 12.6k 11 gold badge3131 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1488 How can I profile C++ code running on Linux?
- 97 How does differential execution work?
- 95 Is micro-optimisation important when coding?
- 71 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 69 What kind of bugs do "goto" statements lead to? Are there any historically significant examples?
- 68 Stack and Queue, Why?
- 67 Best way to find a point on a circle closest to a given point
- View more network posts →