Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 '18 at 15:46
- Electrical Engineering 15.2k 15.2k 88 gold badges4747 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Code Golf 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Computational Science 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Mathematics 205 205 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Java - No enclosing instance of type Foo is accessible
- 60 Why is this program erroneously rejected by three C++ compilers?
- 54 smart pointers and arrays
- 41 Competing PCB Crystal layout recommendations
- 39 How are current and voltage related to torque and speed of a brushless motor?
- 34 Why are these readings violating ohm's law? (Are they?)
- 33 accounting for LED resistance
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.