I'm a Mercurial backend developer for Bitbucket. On the side, I contribute to open source and work on my PhD.
Newly planted into San Francisco, coffee is my passion, mathematics is my pleasure.
I care deeply about collaboration, especially between the fields of scientific computing and software engineering. For those interested, I am finishing my PhD in applied mathematics and am interested in scientific computing, finite elements, boundary integral methods, parallel communication, and writing scalable code.
Top network posts
- 35 Mathematical Libraries for OpenCL?
- 21 Software package for constrained optimization?
- 14 Why is my parallel solver slower than my sequential solver?
- 13 How can I compute the Schur complement in PETSc?
- 9 Is it possible to dynamically resize a sparse matrix in the Petsc library?
- 9 How can I tell which options PETSc was compiled with?
- 5 What are the best practices for algorithms and implementation of multi-physics simulations?
- View more network posts →