- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 613 613 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computational Science 576 576 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 258 258 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 82 Mathematically, why was the Enigma machine so hard to crack?
- 52 If a reviewer makes significant contributions to improving a paper, may he/she suggest becoming a coauthor?
- 43 Catmull-rom curve with no cusps and no self-intersections
- 29 Do ES6 arrow functions still close over "this" even if they don't use it?
- 18 batch normalization in neural network
- 15 What is the difference between Hashing vectorizer and Count vectorizer, when each to be used?
- 13 Stereo to Mono wav in Python
- View more network posts →