- Information Security 2.8k 2.8k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.3k 1.3k 99 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 748 748 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 Emailing a professor for points on an exam when you want a recommendation from the professor
- 75 Can an identity provider impersonate me? (Can Facebook post Stack Overflow questions under my name?)
- 48 Why is Windows using CRLF and Unix just LF when Unix is the older system?
- 43 Should I prepare new homework exercises each year, 20% of the final grade is homework?
- 28 Why do some web servers still provide information on vendor and version in the HTTP response headers
- 24 Links in E-Mails look like phishing
- 22 How to track mail undetectably?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 20 '18