I work for Intel on high-performance computing projects.
In my past life, I worked at Argonne National Laboratory, where I focused on application and system software for IBM Blue Gene supercomputers and contributed to the development of MPI-3.
Before I got into parallel computing full-time, I was a theoretical and computational chemist. I've been a developer of NWChem since 2006.
My website has details.
Top network posts
- 139 MPICH vs OpenMPI
- 34 Why are airline passengers asked to lift up window shades during takeoff and landing?
- 28 What features do users need from an MPI C++ interface?
- 26 Why use _mm_malloc? (as opposed to _aligned_malloc, alligned_alloc, or posix_memalign)
- 11 Interprocess mutex with pthreads
- 9 How does the computational cost of an mpi_allgather operation compare with a gather/scatter operation?
- 8 Nonblocking version of MPI_Barrier in MPI 2
- View more network posts →