Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Mathematics 16.2k 16.2k 99 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.9k 2.9k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1k 1k 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 117 What are some examples of a mathematical result being counterintuitive?
- 109 Motivation for Ramanujan's mysterious $\pi$ formula
- 95 Intuitively, what is the difference between Eigendecomposition and Singular Value Decomposition?
- 76 What is the intuition behind Chebyshev's Inequality in Measure Theory
- 74 Why is Newton's method not widely used in machine learning?
- 68 Normalizable wavefunction that does not vanish at infinity
- 63 Path integral vs. measure on infinite dimensional space
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.