Pursuing a graduate degree from the Mechanical Engineering Department at OSU, with BS's in Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering and a Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering. Research interests include plasma assisted combustion, gas phase plasma or chemically driven lasers, and non-equilibrium thermodynamics.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
5 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '17 at 16:55
- Computational Science 4.5k 4.5k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 690 690 77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 349 349 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 309 309 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 176 176 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Wondering what would happen if magic was constrained by Conservation of Energy
- 24 Which algorithm is more accurate for computing the sum of a sorted array of numbers?
- 22 Binary vs. ASCII file size
- 17 Do currently available GPUs support double precision floating point arithmetic?
- 15 numerical integration in many variables
- 13 Nvidia K20X vs GeForce Titan for GPGPU acceleration
- 13 What is the underlying structure of scientific code performance?
- View more network posts →