I'm a researcher at the RWTH Aachen University and the Forschungszentrum Jülich, both located in Germany. My research focuses on discontinuous Galerkin methods, computational aeroacoustics and high performance computing.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '14 at 9:38
Top network posts
- 100 How to view changes made to files on a certain revision in Subversion
- 77 Reading output of a command into an array in Bash
- 75 What is the difference between gcc/g++ and cc1/cc1plus?
- 52 MPI vs openMP for a shared memory
- 20 Enable libc++/libcxx by default when using clang++
- 20 Fast, lightweight C++ tensor library for dimension-agnostic code
- 19 How to find out which optimizations are actually applied when using gcc?
- View more network posts →