- Computational Science 3.7k 3.7k 1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Server Fault 313 313 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 164 164 1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 getting the current user account-id in boto3
- 26 When should log1p and expm1 be used?
- 23 Python, WSGI, multiprocessing and shared data
- 19 Fast numpy fancy indexing
- 16 Pandas dataframe hide index functionality?
- 15 Linux kernel detecting wrong processor frequency
- 15 What is the purpose of using integration by parts in deriving a weak form for FEM discretization?
- View more network posts →