Chemical engineer by training interested in computational science. Experienced in different simulation techniques with a focus on Lattice Boltzmann methods. In my spare time, i like to experiment with different programming languages.
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 27 '16 at 13:54
- Physics 2.9k 2.9k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computational Science 267 267 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 222 222 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 215 215 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 28 Reason for 6π factor in Stokes' law
- 17 Does surface tension play a role in planet's shape?
- 10 Modeling Transient Heat Transfer between two 1-D materials
- 8 Stop automatic switching of virtual desktops in Windows 10
- 8 Adding + sign to exponent in matplotlib axes
- 8 derived data types with MPI
- 7 Why is the Reynolds number "the way it is?" Why is its order the way it is?
- View more network posts →