Duchy of Grand Fenwick
Member for 9 years, 10 months
Experimental nuclear and particle physicist. These days I'm in scientific programming, but I've also been a teacher and once spent a lot of time on nucleon structure in fixed target electron scattering and neutrino oscillations using reactors and beam sources.
Ontology can take a flying leap if it obscures consequential behaviors.
According to shog9, I'm a kitten. Really. ::purr purr purr::
I am inactive on Stack Exchange for the time being. If you need me I have started a blog in order to maintain some kind of presence on the internet.
- Stack Overflow 92.2k 92.2k 2323 gold badges134134 silver badges229229 bronze badges
- Physics 83.1k 83.1k 99 gold badges157157 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 34.3k 34.3k 99 gold badges5353 silver badges139139 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Academia 8.2k 8.2k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1855 How can I replace a newline (\n) using sed?
- 602 How to make a SIMPLE C++ Makefile
- 445 How to detect if my shell script is running through a pipe?
- 384 Static linking vs dynamic linking
- 344 Get most recent file in a directory on Linux
- 322 Dashes: - vs. – vs. —
- 321 Breadth First Vs Depth First
- View more network posts →