I am a mathematician and pharmacologist at MIT and the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. My programming language of choice is Julia. I am the lead developer of the SciML Scientific Machine Learning Open Source Software Organization and many of its packages, including DifferentialEquations.jl. I run a blog on Julia, mathematics, and stochastic biology.
- Stack Overflow 15.6k 15.6k 33 gold badges3838 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Computational Science 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Academia 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 643 643 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 436 436 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 57 What does "symplectic" mean in reference to numerical integrators, and does SciPy's odeint use them?
- 54 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 40 Julia: OOP or not
- 39 BDF vs implicit Runge Kutta time stepping
- 38 macOS Python with numpy faster than Julia in training neural network
- 37 In Julia, How do you check, list, update your packages?
- View more network posts →