I am a mathematician and pharmacologist at MIT and the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. My programming language of choice is Julia. I am the lead developer of the SciML Scientific Machine Learning Open Source Software Organization and many of its packages, including DifferentialEquations.jl. I run a blog on Julia, mathematics, and stochastic biology.
- Stack Overflow 16.5k 16.5k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Computational Science 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Academia 3.8k 3.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Mathematics 661 661 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 476 476 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 63 What does "symplectic" mean in reference to numerical integrators, and does SciPy's odeint use them?
- 56 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 45 Julia: OOP or not
- 41 In Julia, How do you check, list, update your packages?
- 40 BDF vs implicit Runge Kutta time stepping
- 38 macOS Python with numpy faster than Julia in training neural network
- View more network posts →