I am a mathematician and pharmacologist at MIT and the University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy. My programming language of choice is Julia. I am the lead developer of the SciML Scientific Machine Learning Open Source Software Organization and many of its packages, including DifferentialEquations.jl. I run a blog on Julia, mathematics, and stochastic biology.
- Stack Overflow 14.9k 14.9k 33 gold badges3737 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Computational Science 8.9k 8.9k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Academia 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Mathematics 603 603 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Code Review 426 426 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 How to silence the voice that tells you you're being financially irresponsible by spending 4 to 6 years doing a PhD?
- 55 What does "symplectic" mean in reference to numerical integrators, and does SciPy's odeint use them?
- 50 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 37 Julia: OOP or not
- 37 BDF vs implicit Runge Kutta time stepping
- 37 macOS Python with numpy faster than Julia in training neural network
- 35 Which Runge-Kutta method is more accurate: Dormand-Prince or Cash-Karp?
- View more network posts →