- Cross Validated 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Computational Science 239 239 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 229 229 11 gold badge22 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 101 101 22 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 101 101
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 15 Why bother with low rank approximations?
- 13 Expected value and variance of trace function
- 12 Similarity of two discrete fourier tranforms?
- 11 What is the advantage of reducing dimensionality of predictors for the purposes of regression?
- 9 Suggested books on spatial statistics
- 7 Laplacian-Beltrami approximation based on an empirical sample
- 7 Gibbs sampler from conditional distribution
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.