I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, high-performance computing, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, Matlab
Technologies: OpenMP, MPI, TBB
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 3 years
20 profile views
Last seen 21 hours ago
Top network posts
- 30 How to know I have done enough work in one semester?
- 29 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 12 How to directly compute the inverse of an ill-conditioned dense matrix
- 11 Good examples of "two is easy, three is hard" in computational sciences
- 9 Order of operations, numerical algorithms
- 9 How far can I go when requesting presentational changes in a review?
- 8 Situation with `restrict` keyword/attribute in C++ standard
- View more network posts →