I am a research electrical engineer at CEMWorks Inc. My current interests are in computational electromagnetics, in particular, frequency-domain integral equation solvers, fast direct methods, parallel algorithms, and inverse problems. I enjoy investigating meshing algorithms as well as the general computational geometry problems.
Programming: C++, Python, Fortran, bash, MATLAB
Technologies: high-performance computing, OpenMP, MPI
IDE/Math: CLion, emacs, MS Visual Studio, Mathcad
Libraries/Software: LAPACK/Intel MKL, Eigen, GMSH, ParaView, Valgrind
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Member for 2 years, 9 months
8 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top Network Posts
- 29 How to know I have done enough work in one semester?
- 11 How to directly compute the inverse of an ill-conditioned dense matrix
- 9 How far can I go when requesting presentational changes in a review?
- 9 Order of operations, numerical algorithms
- 7 Lost on Matrix Inversion
- 6 Integer operations vs floating point operations
- 6 Parallel decomposition of 2D grid with minimal communication
- View more network posts →