Linear algebra, sparse direct solvers, finite elements, integral equations, computational geometry/ CAD, electromagnetic radiation / scattering.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 20 '19 at 23:03
Top network posts
- 17 Central differencing scheme for second derivative leads to ill-conditioning
- 13 Why does sparse linear algebra have a low arithmetic intensity?
- 11 Eigenvectors with the Power Iteration
- 9 Repeated nearest neighbor calculation for millions of data points too slow
- 9 Are there any drawbacks to using the Method of Manufactured Solutions for convergence testing?
- 8 Finite difference for 1D wave equation: why the spike initial data results in a noisy output?
- 7 What is the reason that LAPACK uses $\tau$ in QR decomposition (instead of normalizing the reflection vector)?
- View more network posts →