Los Alamos, NM
Member for 9 years, 9 months
Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computational Science 2.9k 2.9k 1414 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 731 731 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Physics 560 560 55 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 417 417 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 261 261 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 C++ vs Fortran for HPC
- 24 F2Py with allocatable and assumed shape arrays
- 18 Solution of functional equation $f(x/f(x)) = 1/f(x)$?
- 16 Convergence rate of FFT Poisson solver
- 15 Lagrangian for Euler Equations in general relativity
- 15 How to to easily reproduce published results in my own articles using my own code
- 15 How to numerically calculate residues?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.