San Francisco, CA
Member for 9 years, 10 months
PhD, Chemical Engineering, MIT, 2013.
Pro Tem moderator on SciComp.SE.
- Computational Science 29.4k 29.4k 99 gold badges5757 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Ask Different 481 481 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 476 476 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 351 351 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 181 181 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 165 Recommendations for a usable, fast C++ matrix library?
- 150 Recommendations for a usable, fast C++ matrix library?
- 48 What are good ways to document scientific software?
- 40 Is there a high quality nonlinear programming solver for Python?
- 37 Functional Programming and Scientific Computing
- 34 How do I make sure that the results of my simulations and the results in my paper are always in sync?
- 33 Python vs FORTRAN
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.