- Space Exploration 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Physics 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 845 845 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Skeptics 431 431 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 420 420 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 125 Why is the vibration in my wire acting so oddly?
- 47 How much more expensive are scientific instruments for space use?
- 28 Why was ramjet fuel used as hydraulic fluid during Saturn V checkout?
- 19 How could using an ungrounded appliance with a grounded extension cord be a fire hazard?
- 19 Was there ever a scene with people in zero gravity in TNG?
- 19 What is the purpose of these odd "control surfaces" on the BAE Taranis?
- 8 What's with TO-252 package middle lead?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 19 '18