My work is in scientific computing, focusing on the development of software systems, interoperability, and preservation of data. I codeveloped the most widely-used format for exchanging computational models, SBML (the Systems Biology Markup Language), as well as the MIRIAM guidelines (Minimal Information Requested in the Annotation of Models), SBGN (the Systems Biology Graphical Notation), SBO the Systems Biology Ontology (SBO), and others. To help support community standards in computational biology, I co-founded COMBINE (the Computational Modeling in Biology Network).
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Different 896 896 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Server Fault 585 585 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 485 485 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 225 225 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 How to make text copy in PDF previewers ignore lineno line numbers?
- 22 Changing style of latex description lists
- 21 Is it possible to add other networked sources to the Apple Dictionary program?
- 12 Does it matter if exclamation point is inside or outside brackets in Bash conditionals?
- 8 Why would Linux VM in vSphere ESXi 5.5 show dramatically increased disk i/o latency?
- 8 How do I stop Dell R730xd fans from going full speed when Broadcom/QLogic NetXtreme 57711 PCI card added?
- 8 How can my LaTeX files detect if they're being compiled on Overleaf?
- View more network posts →