Computational scientist working for the Continuum Analytics.
I mainly program in C/C++ and Python, but dabble in Java, Haskell, Scheme, and others.
Member for 8 years
8 profile views
Last seen Dec 10 '15 at 3:54
- Computational Science 3.4k 3.4k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 753 753 11 gold badge55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 261 261 55 bronze badges
- Super User 201 201 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 65 Using a 'corporate author' in the "author" field of a bibliographic entry (spelling out the name in full)
- 50 What makes Fortran fast?
- 40 What tools or approaches are available to speed up code written in Python?
- 34 Converting python datetime to timestamp and back in UTC still uses local timezone
- 34 What programming paradigms should I be investing in if I want my code to run on petascale machines in the future?
- 34 Why is division so much more complex than other arithmetic operations?
- 29 Libraries for solving sparse linear systems
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
1 What is our policy on ambiguous tags? Dec 4 '11