Allan P. Engsig-Karup
Associate Professor in Scientific Computing, Technical University of Denmark.
My research interests mainly focus on
- Numerical analysis of ODE and PDE methods.
- Numerical methods for time-dependent partial differential equations with main focus on high-order methods.
- High-performance computing with main focus on new and emerging architectures (fx. webpage for research project http://gpulab.imm.dtu.dk).
- Robust, efficient and scalable algorithms for solving PDEs.
- Coastal and offshore engineering.
Kongens Lyngby, Denmark
Member for 8 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen Feb 29 '12 at 21:28
Top network posts
- 38 How does the MATLAB backslash operator solve $Ax=b$ for square matrices?
- 26 Recommendations and experiences on which license to choose for software?
- 22 Future of OpenCL?
- 20 What guidelines should I use when searching for good preconditioning methods for a specific problem?
- 18 Unstructured quad mesh-generation?
- 18 What guidelines should I follow when choosing a sparse linear system solver?
- 15 Estimation of condition numbers for very large matrices
- View more network posts →