"My dear, here we must run as fast as we can, just to stay in place. And if you wish to go anywhere you must run twice as fast as that."
Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 1 '12 at 9:51
Top network posts
- 90 When does type information flow backwards in C++?
- 44 How does OpenMP handle nested loops?
- 26 Class that holds a reference to itself
- 19 Converting old makefile to CMake
- 19 May compiler optimizations be inhibited by multi-threading?
- 17 Exposing a private type with auto: where can it be useful?
- 16 Python Process Pool non-daemonic?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14