- Stack Overflow 20.8k 20.8k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computational Science 345 345 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 146 146 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1740 What's the canonical way to check for type in Python?
- 116 Preserving signatures of decorated functions
- 83 Writing your own square root function
- 52 How do I manipulate bits in Python?
- 21 Does the Fourier expansion of the j-function have any prime coefficients?
- 20 Does Rademacher's convergent series for p(n) define an analytic function?
- 17 Numerical integration using interval arithmetic, nowadays
- View more network posts →