- Stack Overflow 19k 19k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Computational Science 335 335 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 136 136 33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 113 113 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1565 What's the canonical way to check for type in Python?
- 111 Preserving signatures of decorated functions
- 82 Writing your own square root function
- 50 How do I manipulate bits in Python?
- 19 Does Rademacher's convergent series for p(n) define an analytic function?
- 16 Numerical integration using interval arithmetic, nowadays
- 15 What are the efficient, accurate algorithms for evaluation of hypergeometric functions?
- View more network posts →