- Stack Overflow 12.9k 12.9k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Mathematics 706 706 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Computational Science 332 332 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 143 143 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 80 Why is long slower than int in x64 Java?
- 34 Water collected between towers
- 22 When would you use KMP over BOYER-MOORE
- 18 MethodImpl(NoOptimization) on this method, what does it do? And is it really nessecary?
- 16 If operator< works properly for floating-point types, why can't we use it for equality testing?
- 16 What is the fastest algorithm for division of crazy large integers?
- 16 what is the significance of modulo 10^9+7 used in codechef and spoj problems?
- View more network posts →