I know how to use the grey square -- do you?
- Stack Overflow 8.2k 8.2k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Computational Science 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Physics 3k 3k 1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 223 223 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematica 205 205 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 353 git: Switch branch and ignore any changes without committing
- 53 When debugging autolayout what is the meaning of the autoresizing mask strings such as h=--& v=-&-?
- 53 What are the conceptual differences between the finite element and finite volume method?
- 33 Strange oscillation when solving the advection equation by finite-difference with fully closed Neumann boundary conditions (reflection at boundaries)
- 28 Conservation of a physical quantity when using Neumann boundary conditions applied to the advection-diffusion equation
- 28 Is Crank-Nicolson a stable discretization scheme for Reaction-Diffusion-Advection (convection) equation?
- 20 How to discretize the advection equation using the Crank-Nicolson method?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.