- Mathematics 36.4k 36.4k 55 gold badges7575 silver badges191191 bronze badges
- Mathematica 18.8k 18.8k 22 gold badges5656 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 901 901 11 gold badge77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 514 514 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 117 Why is the eigenvector of a covariance matrix equal to a principal component?
- 71 Entering numbers in Scientific Notation?
- 67 Proving $\mathrm e <3$
- 61 Can Mathematica solve Plateau's problem (finding a minimal surface with specified boundary)?
- 61 How to generate a picture like this?
- 60 What is the maximum volume that can be contained by a sheet of paper?
- 57 "Electronic" vs. "electric"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 3 '14