I am a consultant and researcher focusing on optimization and computational mathematics. I am the author of CVX, a popular MATLAB-based optimization modeling framework for convex optimization.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
21 profile views
Last seen Mar 15 '20 at 14:53
- Mathematics 17.4k 17.4k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2k 2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 986 986 88 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 196 196 77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 create anaconda python environment with all packages
- 75 What does "curly (curved) less than" sign $\succcurlyeq$ mean?
- 31 Optimal step size in gradient descent
- 27 Understanding weighted inner product and weighted norms
- 26 Derivative of the nuclear norm
- 21 Prove that the nuclear norm is convex
- 20 Log-Determinant Concavity Proof
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.