I am a consultant and researcher focusing on optimization and computational mathematics. I am the author of CVX, a popular MATLAB-based optimization modeling framework for convex optimization.
- Mathematics 17.5k 17.5k 11 gold badge3030 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2k 2k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges99 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 196 196 77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 181 181 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 create anaconda python environment with all packages
- 76 What does "curly (curved) less than" sign $\succcurlyeq$ mean?
- 31 Optimal step size in gradient descent
- 27 Understanding weighted inner product and weighted norms
- 26 Derivative of the nuclear norm
- 21 Prove that the nuclear norm is convex
- 21 Log-Determinant Concavity Proof
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.