I'm a physics student, doing research in both physics and computer science. I'm here to learn.
- Theoretical Computer Science 441 441 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 307 307 11 gold badge33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computational Science 273 273 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 239 239 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 221 221 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 Is there a geometrical picture for adiabatic quantum computation?
- 11 Include external makefile with CMake
- 8 Schroedinger/Diffusion equation with Crank-Nicolson in Python/SciPy
- 8 A path to truly understanding probability and statistics
- 7 Are there any cases where quantum has given insight for classical algorithms?
- 7 What is the relation between P vs. NP and Nature's ability to solve NP problems efficiently?
- 7 Scikit-learn's Gaussian Processes: How to include multiple hyperparameters in kernel/cov function?
- View more network posts →