New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 6 months
Data Scientist @ Explorer Media. Statistics, Geometry and Physics.
The infamous question... downvote to your heart's content:
Can Poisson Summation formula break? -12
- Mathematics 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 21.4k 21.4k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 6.6k 6.6k 1010 gold badges4848 silver badges8787 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computational Science 897 897 33 gold badges99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 213 After installing with pip, "jupyter: command not found"
- 69 5/8 bound in group theory
- 57 Is Morse code without spaces uniquely decipherable?
- 46 Why does $\cos(x) + \cos(y) - \cos(x + y) = 0$ look like an ellipse?
- 38 What use are groups, monoids, and rings in database computations?
- 38 "Entropy" proof of Brunn-Minkowski Inequality?
- 37 block matrix multiplication
- View more network posts →