Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Computer Science♦ 134.5k 134.5k 1818 gold badges180180 silver badges385385 bronze badges
- Information Security 97.2k 97.2k 2929 gold badges262262 silver badges559559 bronze badges
- Cryptography 34.9k 34.9k 1212 gold badges8484 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 10.1k 10.1k 22 gold badges2929 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.8k 9.8k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 220 Please upload DMCA takedowns to the Chilling Effects Clearinghouse / Lumen Database
- 184 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 156 Should we trust the NIST-recommended ECC parameters?
- 120 How to fool the "try some test cases" heuristic: Algorithms that appear correct, but are actually incorrect
- 110 Is it generally a bad idea to encrypt database fields?
- 109 How do computers keep track of time?
- View more network posts →