Top network posts
- 155 Why do we use the word "scalar" and not "number" in Linear Algebra?
- 79 Still struggling to understand vacuous truths
- 71 Are we allowed to compare infinities?
- 62 Which derivatives are eventually periodic?
- 57 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- 54 Examples of compact sets that are infinite dimensional and not bounded
- 41 Why doesn't a Taylor series converge always?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.