Top network posts
- 158 Why do we use the word "scalar" and not "number" in Linear Algebra?
- 81 Still struggling to understand vacuous truths
- 71 Are we allowed to compare infinities?
- 62 Which derivatives are eventually periodic?
- 59 Why does the Newton-Raphson method not converge for some functions?
- 57 Examples of compact sets that are infinite dimensional and not bounded
- 49 Why doesn't a Taylor series converge always?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.