Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 22 '19 at 9:09
- Stack Overflow 6.2k 6.2k 44 gold badges2929 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.9k 3.9k 1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3k 3k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 796 796 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 716 716 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 In TensorFlow, what is the difference between Session.run() and Tensor.eval()?
- 118 Increase JVM heap size for Scala?
- 51 Ignore case in glob() on Linux
- 31 Has a proof checker bug ever invalidated a major proof?
- 25 Enabling floating point interrupts on Mac OS X Intel
- 23 Can diagonal plus fixed symmetric linear systems be solved in quadratic time after precomputation?
- 18 How does gcc implement stack unrolling for C++ exceptions on linux?
- View more network posts →