Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 6.3k 6.3k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Computational Science 3.9k 3.9k 1212 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.1k 3.1k 1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 918 918 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Mathematics 796 796 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 218 In TensorFlow, what is the difference between Session.run() and Tensor.eval()?
- 119 Increase JVM heap size for Scala?
- 52 Ignore case in glob() on Linux
- 31 Has a proof checker bug ever invalidated a major proof?
- 25 Enabling floating point interrupts on Mac OS X Intel
- 23 Can diagonal plus fixed symmetric linear systems be solved in quadratic time after precomputation?
- 18 How does gcc implement stack unrolling for C++ exceptions on linux?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.