I'm PhD student of computational solid state physics. I'm mostly interested in molecular electronics. In spare I'm interested in computer game development, computer graphics and painting.
I'm a big fan pf of aeronautics, astronautics, military technology and high performance computing.
Member for 6 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 '14 at 22:23
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 1717 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Physics 867 867 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Computational Science 745 745 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 373 373 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 279 279 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 20 Why should non-convexity be a problem in optimization?
- 11 mathplotlib imshow complex 2D array
- 11 Why do compounds like SF6 and SF4 exist but SH6 and SH4 don't?
- 10 How much sulphuric acid is on Venus?
- 9 Sort of problems where SOR is faster than Gauss-Seidel?
- 9 Nuclear fusion scaling with reactor size
- 9 When delete  pointer works, why can't you get the size of the array pointed to?
- View more network posts →