- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 66 gold badges2929 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Computational Science 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 599 599 11 gold badge55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 391 391 11 gold badge33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Server Fault 323 323 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 156 Return a `struct` from a function in C
- 117 What does the fpermissive flag do?
- 48 Function pointers and address of a function
- 25 Efficient smart pointer implementation in C++
- 22 Do you need -e ssh for rsync?
- 19 Can gdb be used to backtrace when exceptions are caught?
- 16 Can raw pointers be used instead of iterators with STL algorithms for containers with linear storage?
- View more network posts →