- Seasoned Advice 3.9k 3.9k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games 3.5k 3.5k 1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.7k 1.7k 1212 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computational Science 779 779 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 47 When boiling water without any other ingredients in it, why start from cold?
- 44 Is it safe to put hot food in the fridge?
- 36 Most efficient way to store thousand telephone numbers
- 28 Is computer science a branch of mathematics?
- 27 When a recipe calls for a cup of chopped nuts, should they be measured before chopping or after chopping?
- 26 Is median fairer than mean?
- 22 Does the cooperative Lord of the Rings game require a decent amount of experience with the books to be playable?
- View more network posts →