Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 17 To what extent is generic and meta-programming using C++ templates useful in computational science?
- 12 Enumeration of graphs deriving from Delaunay tessellations in 3D
- 8 C++ library for graphs with maximum common subgraph solver
- 8 Why does iteratively solving the Hartree-Fock equations result in convergence?
- 8 Efficient Enumeration and Parameterization of Graphs Deriving from Delaunay Tesselations in 3D
- 7 How should I go about picking a functional for DFT calculations?
- 6 Reducing degeneracy in constrained (convex) optimization problem
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.