PhD from the computational and applied mathematics (CAAM) dept at Rice university. Researched the parallelization of discontinuous Galerkin methods. I worked in seismic imaging for about a year before joining Numerical Algorithms Group (NAG) to pursue high performance computing.
Top network posts
- 23 Why do equi-spaced points behave badly?
- 21 What kinds of problems lend themselves well to GPU computing?
- 21 How mature is the "Julia" scientific computing language project?
- 20 What is the principle behind the convergence of Krylov subspace methods for solving linear systems of equations?
- 17 What is the purpose of using integration by parts in deriving a weak form for FEM discretization?
- 11 Do there exist low-storage Runge–Kutta methods with an order larger than four?
- 10 Functional Programming and Scientific Computing
- View more network posts →