I'm an undergraduate Engineering/Mathematics Student down in Brisbane, Australia. Interested in learning as much as I possibly can about maths, particularly the ideas/constructions/history/motivation behind the classic undergraduate concepts.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 30 '14 at 5:58
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 1.4k 1.4k 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chemistry 537 537 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Biology 305 305 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Earth Science 281 281 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 61 Why do we use a Least Squares fit?
- 37 What physics paper would a high school student be able to read?
- 29 Is a world with constant/decreasing entropy theoretically impossible?
- 29 What happens if you cool water in a container too small for it to freeze?
- 20 How did Kelvin make this fascinating calculation?
- 18 Meaning/Justification for Describing Functions as 'Orthogonal'
- 17 Mathematical Modelling of Natural Selection
- View more network posts →