Lutz Lehmann, Dr. math., living in Berlin, Germany
I once was interested in discrete orthogonal wavelet transforms, constructing examples of symmetric 4-channel transforms and more exotic variants in 3, 5, 7, 8 channels using algebraic geometry with an elimination type algorithm (Kronecker in CAS Magma, research group OpTERA).
Nowadays my interest is in numerical algorithms, specifically for differential equations, the history of mathematics and science.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
4 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '20 at 7:35
- Mathematics 97.3k 97.3k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 21k 21k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Computational Science 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 1k 1k 55 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Code Review 156 156 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 27 Can an infinite sum of irrational numbers be rational?
- 24 Math Olympiad Algebra Question
- 21 Showing that the exponential expression $e^x (x-1) + 1$ is positive
- 19 iOS : Inverse Cosine
- 18 Proof that every polynomial of odd degree has one real root
- 16 How To Solve a Trigonometric Differential Equation
- View more network posts →