Currently a computational chemistry PhD student at UCL.
- Chemistry 5.5k 5.5k 2020 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Computational Science 741 741 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 393 393 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 341 341 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 306 306 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Why do the names of most chemical elements end with -um or -ium?
- 25 Why do elements in columns 6 and 11 assume 'abnormal' electron configurations?
- 18 Why are equations of state for a non-ideal gas so elusive?
- 17 What does the "D" group represent on a chiral center?
- 17 How should I go about picking a functional for DFT calculations?
- 16 Where do the laws of quantum mechanics break down in simulations?
- 15 Calcium carbonate toxicity
- View more network posts →