I own / operate Winwaed Software Technology LLC which writes and sells geospatial tools, including add-ins for Caliper Maptitude and Microsoft MapPoint through the Mapping-Tools.com website. We also have our own super-fast batch route calculation system, Ultra Mileage, which does not rely on a host geospatial system. We can also be hired to write custom tools to solve your geospatial problems.
Other interests also include scientific software (especially geological/geophysical), optimization, machine learning, and natural languages.
- Gardening & Landscaping 20k 20k 33 gold badges5757 silver badges112112 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges7777 bronze badges
- Earth Science 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2k 2k 99 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Area 51 1.6k 1.6k 11 silver badge2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 40 Why do naive Bayesian classifiers perform so well?
- 32 Can I feed the device with a current rating that's higher than what's recommended?
- 30 What is the status of the Raymo & Ruddiman idea that Tibet cooled the Earth?
- 30 How to program a USB device with Debian/Python
- 29 What are some sustainable alternatives to peat for potting compost?
- 29 What is a typical boot time for the standard Debian distribution on a typical SD card?
- 26 How do I compost a large pile of branches and heavy shrub clippings?
- View more network posts →