I am interested in combining mathematics and computers to solve complicated problems related to fluids, solid mechanics, heat, linear solvers, finance, astrophysics, and just about anything else. I having varying levels of competency in C/C++, Matlab, fortran, python, MPI, and Java.
When I am not working on my own codes I enjoy spending time here on Computational Science beta and working on my Project Euler python solutions.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '16 at 0:05
- Computational Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 731 731 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 348 348 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Game Development 193 193 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 101 Mother abusing my finances
- 17 What is a "hanging node" in the finite element meshing?
- 13 Is the Thomas algorithm the fastest way to solve a symmetric diagonally dominant sparse tridiagonal linear system
- 11 How to formulate lumped mass matrix in FEM
- 9 How to efficiently implement Dirichlet boundary conditions in global sparse finite element stiffnes matrices
- 6 How to implement adaptive mesh refinement using conformal triangles
- 6 computing turbulent energy spectrum from isotropic turbulence flow field in a box
- View more network posts →