I am interested in combining mathematics and computers to solve complicated problems related to fluids, solid mechanics, heat, linear solvers, finance, astrophysics, and just about anything else. I having varying levels of competency in C/C++, Matlab, fortran, python, MPI, and Java.
When I am not working on my own codes I enjoy spending time here on Computational Science beta and working on my Project Euler python solutions.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '16 at 0:05
- Computational Science 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 711 711 11 gold badge33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 368 368 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Game Development 193 193 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physical Fitness 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 101 Mother abusing my finances
- 17 What is a "hanging node" in the finite element meshing?
- 15 How to formulate lumped mass matrix in FEM
- 13 Is the Thomas algorithm the fastest way to solve a symmetric diagonally dominant sparse tridiagonal linear system
- 10 How to efficiently implement Dirichlet boundary conditions in global sparse finite element stiffnes matrices
- 9 How to efficiently assemble global stiffness matrix in sparse storage format (c++)
- 7 computing turbulent energy spectrum from isotropic turbulence flow field in a box
- View more network posts →