- Electrical Engineering 870 870 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 785 785 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Computational Science 490 490 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 430 430 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 409 409 11 gold badge66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 29 Exporting all equations from a document as individual svg files
- 18 Under what circumstance will a covariance matrix be positive semi-definite rather than positive definite?
- 17 Getting started with Lie Groups
- 17 Kalman filter in practice
- 16 Why would metal from a pad be *underneath* the solder mask in a footprint specification?
- 16 Cholesky versus eigendecomposition for drawing samples from a multivariate normal distribution
- 13 Cholesky versus eigendecomposition for drawing samples from a multivariate normal distribution
- View more network posts →