I'm a postdoc. at BU's Center for Space Physics. I simulate plasma dynamics as it pertains to the Ionosphere. I have a background in computational chemistry, and I have experience with Fortran, Perl, C/C++ and Python.
- Stack Overflow 29.3k 29.3k 77 gold badges7474 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Computational Science 822 822 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 489 489 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Emacs 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Area 51 211 211 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 656 How to change legend size with matplotlib.pyplot
- 398 Matplotlib (pyplot) savefig outputs blank image
- 258 plot a circle with pyplot
- 122 creating over 20 unique legend colors using matplotlib
- 107 Defining a discrete colormap for imshow in matplotlib
- 94 How can I set the aspect ratio in matplotlib?
- 89 Using Colormaps to set color of line in matplotlib
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.